Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fun with Football

Ok, so I think football is boring, but Jan and Mark do not. So they went out to see the superbowl, I went with them and was kinda bored. I talked almost all the way through and before the game we played Boy, Girl, Place, Thing and one round each of Mansion, House, Shack etc........
The best part is going to the superbowl thing is people watching of course. For instance this couple joined this guy who was alone at the table next to us. They needed to sit there because there were no more tables. So he let them sit there and he ended up talking to the girl a lot when her boyfrined went to get drinks, or food, or went to the bathroom. I thought that that was interesting. The guy who was at the table first would kinda seem really pleased when the boyfriend left. The boyfriend (in the cap and Palomalu steelers shirt) wasn't totally clueless though. He sat really really close to his girlfriend, talked sporadically with the guy(see his jacket draped on the back of the chair) and touched her back and hair a lot (probably so the first guy could see and remember).

In the second instance, we saw some girls there that we had seen the night before at Los. Once again they were a little bit (or a lot) drunk and once again, one of the girls spilled her drink all over the table and on her friend.

Then there was a table of older people. I am not going to talk too much about it but I didn't like that the ladies wore 'mom jeans'. I really truly detest those.

So remember I said I talked a lot during the game? What does a diehard sports fan, who is your good friend do while you are talking during the superbowl?
Answer: He tries to ignore that you are talking......
But then he can't ignore all of it because he has to answer questions too about the plays etc...so its hilarious, and your friend Jan takes a pic of the progression of it all and its even better! Later he says, "I was ignoring it, it didn't bother me one bit!"
Hahahahahha!
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

And you thought you would be cool and show people that you know SOMETHING about football by putting Palomalu's name up there. LOL NICE.

Anonymous said...

YES I really did!!!!!!! LOL LOL! and that is the only name i remembered till last night when i saw Rothlesberger on the grammys! He looked really good!
LOL LOL You figured me out!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.