Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not Another One For a While

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Need more Vitamin E lotion.
2. How much cash do you have on you?HAHA About $12.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "flu". Clue.
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I don't have a cell phone
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? SAA
7. What shirt are you wearing?A black close fitting one
8. Do you "label" yourself? No. It would be too long a label.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing: Steve Madden? I'm too lazy to look.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dim
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She's pretty cool, although we never really talk.
12. Favorite vacation?Anywhere warm.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. I was really tired.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I think I am the only person in the world without a cell.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?About 5 blocks down the street, and I am really scared of it. I never go there!
16. What's a word that you say a lot? "Really?!!" I am always finding out new things (Mikey would say it's "Ooooohhhhh")
17.Who told you they loved you last? LALA :)
18. Last furry thing you touched? Oooh, this black puff thing that Jan gave me that has glitter embedded in it. You rub it on your skin before you go out and you look all sparkly. I love it!
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? None
20. How many roles of film do u need to get developed? I haven't used my film camera in years. Digital all the way baby!
21. Favorite age you have been so far?I'm happy where I am.
22. Your worst enemy?No one. I don't have time for drama
23. What is your current desktop picture? Winter fir trees
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Thanks so much.Bye"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?The money.
26. Do you like someone? I like lots of people. But I get the meaning of the question and right now no. I get over stuff like that really really fast fast. (Right Jan?) :)
27. Last song you listened to? Unpredictable

And now:
8 firsts, 7 lasts, 6 evers, 5 things...
8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Nicole
First Kiss: Eh
First Screen Name: ???.
First Pet: No pets. My brother had fish.
First Piercing: My ears when I was 21, which I let closeup because they were a pain to maintain.
First Crush: Jason Bateman. Seriously. Remember that show he was in with Trisha Cast? (It's Your Move)
First Music: R&B and Disco and Country (loved Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton)from the 60's and 70's, that mummy had on the radio
First Car: Ford. I don't think I like Ford vehicles

7 Lasts...
Last Cigarette: EW never!
Last alchoholic beverage: Sangria on Saturday
Last Car Ride: I rode to work.
Last Kiss: LALA :)
Last Movie Seen: Hope Springs (with the Lovely Colin Firth)
Last Phone Call: I called Sandy.
Last CD Played: Fighting Temptations Soundtrack

6 Have You Evers....
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: No
Have You Ever Broken the Law: No way
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Have You Ever Been on TV: I don't think so.

5 Things....
5 Things You're Wearing: Necklaces, Ring, Watch, Pants. Shoes.
5 Things You've Done Today: Read. Talked to Gwen. Drank Water. Sent Email. Listened to Tom Joyner.
5 Things You Can't Live Without: Books, Paraway Pack, Hobbies, Zoning out, my cool friends.
5 Places You've BeenHere: Well Washington DC (one of My favorites), New York (great stuff), New Orleans (I could take it or leave it), Miami (I had fun but eh), Tampa (the Roti was the best part- I couldn't deal with some of the people I met there).

4 Favorite things In NO Order:.
1. Beads
2. Reading
3. Writing
4. Fiber
5.Water.

3 People You Can Tell *Almost* Anything To:
1. Jan
2. Marcia
3. Erline.

2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Neither
2. Hot or Cold: Hot.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.