Thursday, February 09, 2006

American Idol-Mandisa

So remember how I said my friend Mandisa got through to Hollywood for American Idols? well they left her audition for last last night and she ROCKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited.
I like Mandisa, that girl whose aunt is a famous singer and that guy with the greay hair who sings so great.
MAN! he reminds me of Joe Cocker and Michael McDonald all in one! Well I looked through all 355 pics on the American Idol website and got these three of Mandisa when they were doing the tour.
She is always smiling so sweetly and I think she has great style too. I can never pull off shades, my nails are kinda ratty and ponchos don't look good on me at all. Last night she started off with her hair pulled back and then for dramatic flair she pulled off her hair clip and flung her hair. People in the audience were standing and cheering.....
Very lovely person....I hope she gets to the end (if it's meant to be), or where she needs to be in order to make her music career get to the heights that it was intended to go.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.