Sunday, July 09, 2006

World cup

World Cup...Italy won :(
Zindane of France messed things up by head butting some guy on the chest. I could not believe it.
I seriously just could not believe he did that and got red carded out! I felt so sick after that. It was down hill from there...To leave a World Cup in disgrace. How can he do that to his reputation.


My friend Guy was routing for France too! His brother got a new 60 inch TV to watch the game ....
Guy's wife is from Spain so I wasn't clear as to who she was rooting for ....
Guy je regrette que la France a perdu le jeu! :(
Meanwhile Trinidad still has a great ranking hahahhah
Hugs M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're telling me! That was the most awful thing I have ever seen! :(

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really rooting for any team to win but after the head butt , i am glad Italy won.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.