Friday, July 28, 2006

Hahahha

My mom is trying Itlalian cooking. If you know my mom you know she is really loathe to try new and different things.
SO my sis brought home this library book with recipes and pictures of Italian food and mummy is looking at the egglant and cheese dish.
Knowing her she will not follow the instructions...A bad habit that I picked up from her. She will put her own spin on things and then complain that the recipe is no good if it doesn't taste good.
I wish I could be there to see this...
Mummy has also taken to making pizza. They say she is following the instructions now. In the past it would be hard crust with cheddar cheese squares and ketchup.
LOL.
I would still eat it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not hard crust, ROCK HARD bake!!!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.