Sunday, July 09, 2006

Must sees

The Devil Wears Prada
Everyone I am sure thinks that this would be a silly girlie movie, but it absolutely is not! I went in to the theatre a little bit skeptical and I absolutely loved the movie . They wore a lot more Chanel and Gucci than Prada BTW.

Meryl Streep was amazing as usual and stole the show. I love Simon Baker ( Something New) and was happy to see his cute face in there. :)
The morality part was a little confusing to me because it is true, in may of the instances she really did not have a choice in doing what she did...I sympathized with her more than being disappointed in her behaviour. Oh Well!

The other lovely movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
Johnny Depp and Naomie Harris (28 Days Later, Miami Vice) stole the movie.

Of course I love Bill Nighy (Love Actually, Underworld). He was brilliant as Davey Jones.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.