Monday, July 24, 2006

Adventures with the bus

We decided to change our routine a little and take the bus around town...That was great...

Who Knew.
The Bus Driver lady was nice.
Her name was Denise and by the time we drove with her twice we were on a first name basis and joking with her hahahhah!

Meanwhile interesting people at the bus stop. the guy playing the guitar was blind and the other bus driver helped him to find a seat. I thought that was really nice of him to do!

Then this guy in the suit just caught my eye and I had to take his pic. It was classic :)



Don't I look cool waiting for the bus at the terminal :)
Jan is a pro and I like the reading of the ride guide where you can see the engagement ring.
LOL
Hey Andy thanks for the car info..tee hee

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.