Monday, July 24, 2006

The Cafes

Were mad fun.
AT Cabernet I felt a little woogy so I didn't have much at all, but we still had a great time talking to people and the music etc..We got to talk to the band guy and the drummer offered me a sip of gin (AS IF!).
EW and ummm NO! He seriously thought I would drink after him...Janice was dying with laughter. We saw Eric and met this nice guy Rich who was funny and surprising because he had travelled so much and done so many things that all three of us had a lot in common.


The next night Willy and Markwl went with us to the movies and to SHISHA's for belly dancing, baklava and fun.

Willy is too funny just in general so it's always great to hang out with him. He commented on the fact that we pay to sit on the floor at Shishas..I loved it. It was the best thing ever!
We are definitely going back.
AT Shisha you can get up and dance to the arabic music or American music (whichever they are playing) and dance with the belly dancer too.

The only thing I didn't really like was people throwing dollar bills instead of putting it in the tip jar...Its kinda rude and doesn't feel right...Oh Well..maybe that is just me....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.