Thursday, July 27, 2006

Deborah Brown

I am listening to and watching her right now on WFSU with the FSU Jazz ensemble incluing Dayve Stewart who I met a little while ago!
I adore this group and Deborah's singing...AMAZING!
Here is a little history about her:
Born in Kansas City, Missouri, Deborah's musical talents have propelled her from coast to coast in the USA, eventually leading her to Japan, Indonesia and the far east and culminating in a 12 year residency in Europe.
Performing in nightclubs, concerts, jazz festivals, on television and radio soundstages, Deborah has made a name for herself with appearances in more than 50 countries around the world. Deborah Brown has recorded 11 albums as a leader and has been featured on numerous other recordings as a special guest soloist.
I wish I met her too!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.