Wednesday, July 26, 2006

For Jan's sake and a little of mine hahahha

Ummm yeh I saw these and liked these and wanted these on here.... Shemar moore will always be a fav of mine. He is too cool for words.

Then Terrence Howard, who I loved in CRASH and Gary Dourdain (he was married to Roshumba!).
Now Boris was never a fav of mine till I saw Madea's family reunion...That man can dress...Jan remember Gospel (and how it sucked and we laughed and laughed because I picked that movie to watch even though you didn't mind because of the music?)


MY Ultimate favorite and I have most of his movies...Morris Chestnut (see his smile for details hahahah)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.