Monday, July 10, 2006

Stressfully Good

Is Hell's Kitchen and Gordon Ramsay.
I mean I like him as a chef but I am surprised that he hasn't popped a blood vessel yet with all the cursing, and shouting, and screaming, and throwing things around and at people. He is really I feel, a gorgeous person because I have seen him in interviews and about with his wife and kids, but seriously if I had to work with him, it may not be good at all. I don't do well with men shouting and raising rukus..Life is just too short to deal with all of that.

Meanwhile the show is excellent.
I always wanted to go to culinary school..and there is still time, so all of this is very interesting to me. I met a 'chef' on campus who is very nice and talked to me about his signature dishes. I really liked what he had to say, although I was still acutely aware that there are thousands of other 'chefs' just like him all round town, state and country.

Don't get me wrong. I like Jamie Oliver and Anthony Bourdain (love his writing- The Nasty Bits is wonderful!), Rachel Ray and other Top Chefs, but I will blog about them some other time.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.