Monday, July 31, 2006

80's night was fun

The pictures say it all. Everybody got their gear on and had a great time. The place was packed. People were dancing all weird the more they loosened up ad everything hahahah.
It was an 80's prom as well, so there were prom dresses, Miami Vice guys, ET, madonna girls etc.
I loved the whole thing. I was laughing inwardly the whole time. You know we had to do the poses in our outfits right. We just had to. We needed to go all out for this one. I felt weird for a minute walking up the street but whatever.....
We met up with Rich there and saw some guy we know named Joe. They really got me going when they played "It takes two" and then they went on with Milli Vanilli. I did the dance and everything.
The 80's were a great time but I am glad I really wasn't older then and wore those clothes. I was more a 90's girl with the dookie braids ( I LOOKED GOOD), the baggy jeans and the clunky black shoes and tight tops! Oh yeh I was stylin back then hahahahahah. I saw Sarah Grady there and had to get a pic with her. She was wearing a prom dress from the 80's remember the shiny dresses with the popcorn material in the middle...Like what I had back in the day? Why didn't they stop us? The ladies feathered their hair too. I felt like was in a time warp. The guys really went all out too though. I felt proud of them wearing their sunglasses at night and their pastel colors. They should have a 90's party!

2 comments:

Panner said...

What would you wear for 90s night?? I am curious.

Anonymous said...

I would wear baggy jeans with a belt pulled tight to scrunch the waist
one of those black leotard tops and a bandana on my head like Aaliyah! of course!
And black clunky shoes. I would lean back when i talked and sing "If your girl only knew"

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.