Friday, July 07, 2006

New Kids on The Block

I watched a series of their videos and I discovered I still like them AND My favorite is still DANNY WOOD......
I don't CARE what anyone says, he is the best! LOL :)
He had the best hair and style and muscles...Ok so he had an overbite like nobody's business but still....
You can watch all their videos here ...OVER and Over and Over ...Like I did :)http://www.legacyrecordings.com/nkotb/musicbox/index.html?bclid=6160818&bctid=5749505

Please Don't Go Girl
Step By Step
The right Stuff
I'Ll be loving You
Tonight Tonight!
Hanging Tough
Call it Love
This One's for the Children
They even have videos from when New Kids became NKOTB and got all hard and 'gangsta' I didn't watch those :(
Remember when they had Freedom Williams do a song (Call It Love)with them? That was when I thought Freedom was gorgeous (I dunno what I was thinking hahahah)
Did anyone ever notice that you only really heard Jordan's and Joey's voices on the tracks except for when they had rap and they let Donnie lead? What was up with that? ...Danny has a great voice!
I sang this stuff all the time and drove my brother crazy...I think I drove everybody else crazy too in the house...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, that takes me back. NKOTB was the first concert I attended. I was so in love with Joey.

Anonymous said...

yes, it did drive everybody crazy!!!!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.