Monday, May 08, 2006

Tres at cinco

We went to Peter's house then to Los.
The Peter's house party thing was great...They inherited the house and fixed it up in the most artsy way. Even the garden was especially interesting. Not pretentious just something that came from a creative mind. I loved it there. I really liked their sangria LOL....

Los was really cool and packed though. Rafa 'The Godfather' was in fine form.
"We'll be watching you!" is what his parting words were and I think I'll keep the meaning a little secret......I had a cool time. Jan did too and then had to get up early the next day for a meeting LOL.....
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

I look pregnant. LOL

Anonymous said...

STeups!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.