Monday, May 22, 2006

Live Cd taping

Was good.
Very professional.
The place was packed from what I saw.
The music was really very good....

I didn't know they could do it like that without doing retakes...but whatever.....

I don't know anything about the music business.

Anyway Pastor Ledford talked for a little while then they started singing.

The intial song was great and this cool Latino rocker type guy sang...I really liked his long hair.
I feel a little ill now so I will let the pics speak.....
I almost forgot..The chef at the church prepared gourmet type meals for dinner.
I should have taken pictures but Mr. Pins and I were really too tired at the end of it....
Hugs
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

LATIN ROCKER?!

Anonymous said...

yeh
i believe he is hispanic
long hair
short
very beautiful i felt
you would like him

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.