Monday, May 15, 2006

Market thing

See my Food Blog for the food stuff...but I liked walking through here.

The fork guy was the most interesting because he said executives could put his work in their offices on the desks...One guy who looked like an executive scoffed quietly to himelf...I thought that was funny!
The forks themselves, he would just bend and sharpen to a point and if there is a breeze he said they would move forever.
Then I got a little bored from watching them spin and I walked away...

The animals are always fun to watch from afar because they are UNPREDICTABLE...The owls, I thought, were an accident waiting to happen. I stood a safe distance from the girl with the reptiles and the owl lady, but when the vulture on the guy's arms started to flap really hard I got the heck outta there! (Cuz WE run).

The guy who was singing sounded like a country version of Paul Simon...Umm I didn't like it so much....
He sang for the whole time I was there and nobody told him to stop or go away so i guess other people liked it a lot!

My favorite stall was the wood carved stuff...The wine stoppers were the best... They were 12 dollars each and I think they are worth it.....
I would like to learn how to do it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.