Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Garden

So I told a little about the garden.
Well here is more.
There were these really beautiful walkways and archways and benches and ponds!

The rectangular pond was really pretty. I like the pic of it here but when we went to Peter's house he had the same one up on his wall in black and white. The same angles, same lighting and everything!

It is so pretty there that they have garden parties and weddings and photographers all the time.

This one soon-to- be bride (June wedding) was taking pics in her dress. I thought it was cutebecause I love corsets, then she hailed me out and said she knew me...She recognized me from where I live etc but I had never seen her before in my life...The world is really small....

The wishing well is always fun but I forgot what I wished for. I always forget so i never know if the wishes are coming true....hahahha they are prayer wishes anyway so it doesn't matter if I forget them or not....
Then of course we more or less missed the entire blooming period but there were a few left.....
I really liked these yellow ones because their insect guides were so prominent and so mathematically in order.
Hugs
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

THAT BRIDE PIC IS AMAZING!!!! It belongs in a magazine or in some photographer´s studio.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pins took it!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.