Monday, May 15, 2006

Horsey

Well we went tothis horse show and I really enjoyed it...I told some people about it who went on the second day, but apparently all the action went down on the day I was there...
Oh Well....
Before I got there I talked to some of the organizers who were really sweet (thanks Alice and Pam!) so after talking to them I knew I wanted to go.....

When we got there it was like being outside Tally while you were INSIDE tally...It was a farm with stables just off of a neighborhood!
Horses and kids were milling all around...so I had to go touch and take a pic with one!
I WAS SCARED The whole time..not that it would kick me or buck or something...I was scared that it would lick me and that the spit would be sticky and that there was no where for me to wash it all off!!!!!!!!

Then we got the cake walk stuff going....On my first try I won a cake..It was the best thing ever! Just winning! I prayed while I walked so I think I had an advantage hahaha ...See my food blog for details. I've been giving it away because I just like winning not eating it...

Then The Hula dancing...I will let the pics speak for themselves...It was kinda fun though, because the music was kinda watered down Second World War Hawaiian.....If you wanted you could probably booty dance to it!

They had a silent auction too!
With bids for Lasik eye surgery, dinners, spas, burberry bags, and horsey stuff..Eh :(

The most exciting was the musical sack races...where they lay out feed sacks on the field and the kids on horses race around to music playing and when the music stips they have to be on a sack or else they are out......
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Well, so you have been having fun without me huh.... hahahahaha The horse thing looks interesting but I am glad you went with him and not me (can't deal too well with horses). : )

Anonymous said...

yeh we miss you...I know that is what you want to hear...hahahhaha

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.