Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Sun Drains

Well the beach was good but I think it got up to 100 degrees at some point...

We all went into the water to cool off.

The beach was not as crowded as I thought it would be..Of course there are the one or two annoying people who feed the sea gulls and make them swarm.
One day we will see them on WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK...that is what I am waiting for....

I like the sandcastle but really I was just decorating...some kid made the pillars.
I really needed to sleep but I didn't get a chance to so I was tired on the way back.
Oh Yeah ...a bunch of planes flew past so I got a pic of one..They were riding really low so I kept an eye out...Just in case you know.....
Then later in the parking lot some people were had been drinking and sounded very southern asked me and Jan to join them with their partying...
We politely declined and smiled hoping that they would take that as is and leave us alone. The one guy kept talking and said next time...we said Definitely NEXT TIME....Then we hightailed it outta there.... :)
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.