Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oprah's Legends Ball

Was great...
Wish I was invited :(
Someday though! :)
Some of my favorite people were there. I personally liked the luncheon better, they had more fun and they sang and carried on...That was really great....
I liked the decorations, the gifts etc. What really interested me a lot was the picture of Kimberly Elise and Shemar Moore at the ball together dancing.
They had just done the movie Diary of a Mad Black Woman, went on the Oprah show for promos and talked about it all.
During the interview Shemar said that Kimberly was one of the most beautiful people he knew but that she was married ao he was respectful of that.
I was reading the latest Essence Magazine on Saturday, and Kimberly is now divorced.
It was an amicable split they said. She had been married all her grown up life and now she was on her own....
I hope that Shemar gives her a call.....
How amazing would that be! :)
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Beautiful people! Go Shemar! haha Also, why were those people there if it was a LEGENDS ball?? Hum.

I saw Phylicia Rashad in the front row. I guess she might be a legend... wait, maybe not.

Anonymous said...

The legends were maya, diana, coretta, cicely...the others were honoring them

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.