Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wetsuits

This is me being rude and shallow
Jason Lewis in his wet suit
Kim Cattrall And Jason Lewis
And Oh yeh...Kim Cattrall in hers
But then Jason Lewis in HIS wetsuit.
Just Standing there in his wetsuit
Just doing his job
Just....
Jason
Just......

Oh yeh...um Jason should get a better agent. He's not getting good TV or movie roles.
All his work centers round his looks...
He should have more confidence. I can tell he has great potential as a serious actor.
New agent Jason.
We all (i.e me) believe in you, and if you want to be in a wetsuit from time to time I don't mind at all
Ugh I despise when I do this but the pic in the wetsuit made me.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.