Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nobody sent to Coventry :)

So Here's another one
(It's Ladies night....got the sugar got the spice!)
So, what's the full name on your birth certificate?
You know :)

Who was the last person you hung out with?
A friend of mine :)

Suppose you see your boy/girl friend kissing another person, what would you do?
Nothing but get the heck outta dodge. I would disappear. They would never see me again

Why?
Eh...Why not..people should be free to do as they please but I don't have to be a part of it.


Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
Of course

Look at your recent calls, who was your last call from?
Andy...Happy Birthday!!!!!! :)

What is bothering you right now?
Absolutely nothing-


Who did you spend Christmas with?

SIS- good times!!

Was your Christmas enjoyable?
Oh yes! :)

I'll bet you miss someone right now.
Yeh


What does your last text message say?
We'll do it soon.

Do you like anyone in particular
Eh...

What is your favorite color?

Green, Dark purple, gold

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Probably!

How smart do you think you are?
I do ok...

Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?

I don't like to watch them....

If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it?
half and half

If there was a large spider in the room, what would you say?

If it wasn't bothering me I'd leave it...otherwise I'm sorry, I'd make it go away

When is the last time you saw your crush/boy/girl friend?
I don't have a crush


Would you ever become a vegetarian or even vegan?
I don't think so- I like chicken and turkey and other meat products

Where are you right now?
In a room

Do you think your crush likes another person?

I don't have one. But if I did and I knew they liked someone else, my feeling for them would disappear immediately.
I have no control over that..It is what happens.

Are you listening to music right now?

Yeh

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Jackets, hoodies mess up your hair!

Do you have any enemies?

I don't think so. If I do then only they know about it...

What were you doing at 10 pm last night?
Reading

What does your tenth text say?
When will you go there?

How much cash is in your wallet?

Probably $20. I don't walk with cash usually...

Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
Yeh whatever...

What are you thinking about right now?
My thing I was working on...

When is the last time you made someone else cry?
It's been a long long time. When I was very small maybe...


What last made you sad?
Geez someone was being weird and lying to me..so weird...
Oh well... then I got over it

Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
Eh...I would think very long and hard about it and have to see what kind of person they were...Listen forget it..I probably won't do that...

Where did you last sleep other than your house?

I dozed off in a reading room.


What are you doing tomorrow?
stuff I don't want to do

Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
No cuz what if someone needs my help? Then what?

Do you and your best friends have the same cell company?
Ugh I wish we did!


What time do you wake up?
3:30 or 4:30 am

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I don't eat a lot of peanut butter but when I do I just have it on a spoon

How many Advils do you take at a time?

Don't take...

What was the last thing you put in the microwave?
Mushrooms

Do you wear crocs?
Ew no....

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?

I carry an umbrella usually


What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Don't drink it...

What's the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?
Resident Evil. I like Mila Jovovich so I watched it. It's not a great movie but it's entertaining


Have you ever dated a guy shorter than you?
No

What is the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
Keys

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

5

Do you play Guitar Hero?
Nope

Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod?
Nope. No Ipod but if I did he would be on there lol

Where were you on July 4th, 2007?

I think at the beach

Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes, but I prefer not to

Who was the last person you were in a car with that is under 20?
Nobody...

Can you dance?

Of course

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
I'm not even......


Have you read "To Kill a Mockingbird"?

Yes of course. Everyone has!

When was the last time you saw number 3 on your top friends?

It's been a while but we talk everyday....


Tell me a secret:

Nah...

Have you ever dated someone named Adam?
No.

How many texts are in your inbox?
I dunno I delete some and so I don't keep track


How many will it hold?
I never checked


Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes- Very uncomfortable...

Do your parents like the music you listen to?
Yeh Mummy will dance and dance and laugh and laugh

Who's the most annoying person in your neighborhood?
Nobody really annoys me. They are kinda sweet there....

When was the last time you ate Sushi?

Not a sushi eater...

What song are you listening to right now.
Beautiful Soul...

What song best describes you right at this moment?
Author of Salvation....

What is your cell phone's background?
Some building thing

What is your favorite tv show?
House, Mystery ER, Friends, Hell's Kitchen

Do you remember phone numbers?
Only the ones I use the most

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.