Thursday, January 10, 2008

Overheard

Guy A : About 5ft 6.5 inches - Not Attractive - about 42 years old. Stomach protrudes unflatteringly and he tucks his light blue shirt in around it, into his jeans :(
Guy B: 6 ft 2 inches- a little bit round- Not wholly unattractive about 38 years old. Turns pink with tan not golden brown.

Guy A to Buy B: So She said she wasn't going to date anyone
Guy B: Yeh?

Guy A: You would think that eventually they would give in right?
Guy B: Kinda haha yeh

Guy A: I mean she's not seeing anybody, you would think she would want to go out
Guys B: MMM

Me (thinking): Well obviously she doesn't want to go out with YOU! This is a good yellow cake. When I get back I should start that review.

Guy A: Physical wise I know she's ok

Me (thinking): What is that supposed to mean? Calm down buddy, it's just dating...

Guy B: Yeh

Me (Thinking): That's right dude, now do what I do and change the subject!

Guy B: So did you hear about blah blah blah. House, car, tenure, research blah blah

Me (Tunes out and thinks): I hope they have my type of cookie next time

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.