Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random

Do you have any pets?
No

What color shirt are you wearing?
light green

Name three things that are physically close to you:
paper book pen

What is the last book you read?
A book by Fanon

Are you or were you a good student?
Sure

What's your favorite sport?
To watch: Basketball or Tennis. To play: Netball

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Whenever I get the chance, which is never...

What's the weather like right now?
Warm and sunny and sweet

Who tells the best jokes?
Sis and Wila

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
Meeting some people

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes..someone crashed into me

Do you believe in karma?

Umm I believe that "Them that walk in th
e paths of inquity will live to ketch dey_____"

Do you believe in luck?
No

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Sunny side up well done ..I can make the white part g
o away easier then and have the yellow

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
45s from the old days

Are you proud of yourself?

I dont really think of myself that way so no.

Are you reliable?
Yes I try very hard to be so what I say is what I mean and people can trust me to do right by them.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
No. But not because I don't want to

What's your favorite food?
Caribbean or Thai meals

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
yeh, some people told me after the fact about some stuff. I am glad they waited lol

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No it really makes me ill....

Do like to draw?
yes, who doesn't?


What's your favorite invention?
Toilets and water heaters

Is your room messy?
Not really but not spartan neat.

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
Apples.. They are just easier

Do you give in easily?
No.

Are you a good guesser?
Sometimes. Educated guesses yeh for sure good at that

Can you read other people's expressions?
Yes. In photos or when I am looking for it

Are you a bully?
No.

Do people often misunderstand you?
Sigh..yes People mistake my 'kindnesses and tolerances' for other things. Like weakness or stupidity.

What time did you wake up this morning?
3:30am

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Nothing.

When was the last time you showered?
This morning...

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
The same thing I did today

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Thursday. It leads nicely into Friday and for some reason feels better...

Do you have any nicknames?
Bones: Only my brother calls me that

Have you ever been scuba diving?
No.

What's your least favorite color?
anything too bright blech Orange

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Eh whatever

Would you ever go skydiving?
Probably not.

What toothpaste do you use?
Whatever. Just so long as it doesn't have whitening action I am fine

Do you enjoy challenges?

I do- it depends..with activities yeh, with people no.

What's the worst injury you have had?
Some girl almost broke my finger in primary school it was swollen and she did it on purose. I really despised her for it.

What's the last movie you saw?
Something To Talk About.

What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing

What does your last text message say?
Enjoy your day today...

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
A friend of mine

What's your favorite school subject?

English Literature

What's your least favorite school subject?
GIS systems and applications.
Even though I did well in it I couldnt even begin to describe any of the layering etc now

Would you rather have money or love?
If I could be assured that it was real true agape love, then Agape love all the way. If not I'll take the money and run

What is your dream vacation?
Australia. Sydney then Perth...Then the bush with the aboriginies (for maybe a week) :) Then back to Sydney

What is your favorite animal?
Butterflies and birds..they can fly away

Do you miss anyone right now?
yeh

What's the last sporting event you watched?
A football game last week with a friend..that is the only way they can get me to watch lol

Do you need to do laundry?

Maybe Sunday

Do you listen to the radio?
Yeh

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Walking somewhere and someone told me to watch this..I though it was fake, everybody did, then people started to cry.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I feel jibbed then I take down the number they say to call, I call them to get my money back on principle.

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yeh and I let it go.

What color are your bed sheets?
Red- dark red

What's your ringtone?
standard

Who was the last person to make you laugh?

Tony

Do you have any obsessions right now?
No.

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
Sometimes


What's your favorite fruity scent?
Ripe Mango

Do you watch cartoons?
Yes. When I can. I love them, they help me relax cuz they are funny and dumb.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
yes

Have you ever been to a different country?
Of course

Name three things in the world you dislike:
Meanness/cruelty, Betrayal (just so nasty- why be this way?), Foolishness i.e. when people don't gain wisdom

Name three people in the world you dislike:
I don't have time to keep up an active dislike of anyone really. But I will keep away from people who exhibit questionable character, or people whose characters are disturbingly opaque.

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
I don't think so...I think I am open enough so that whatever you see is whatever you get. What kind of rumor anyway? Big deal blah blah blah

Do you like sushi?
Just the ones without any raw fish..california rolls

Do you believe in magic?
No.

Do you hold grudges?
No. But as I said, I keep away from people who do dirt.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.