Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not that Bendy

Ok so I'm getting my groove back and my legs and arches are doing great at the rink.
However I am not this bendy.

I seriously contemplated retiring the skates after contemplating a 'split on skates for the camera'. The skates, I know, would not cooperate.

Cannons to the Left of them! Cannons to the Right of them...(you know the rest)
In what can only be described as a 'McDonald's Binge', large amounts of 'unhealthy food' was consumed later.

I did not partake.
However I will make my place available on the weekend for vegetables and Caribbean food after said (and other) activities in future.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.