Monday, January 07, 2008

Notes

My body kinda hurts...I am outta shape exercise wise I think

E is back! I really missed her..Now things are back to normal though, except for our constant back and forth of "I missed you!" "You looks so great in that pic", "I'll call you later", "When later?" "Later Later" hahahah

I saw someone today who was always so mean and nasty to me.
Whereas I always felt ill around them, today I felt nothing. I am glad :)

Too many things to think about all at once right now

Sis will call on the weekend again :)
Tell me about the tanks and the transfer. This is a reminder

Menus UGH- That is more stressy than anything else right now hahah how silly....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.