Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oscar Noms

MY PICKS FOR THE WIN ARE HIGHLIGHTED

Best Picture
Atonement- Blech! Kiera Knightly
Juno
Michael Clayton
No Country For Old Men- Good shot but eh...I don't think so
There Will Be Blood _ I didn't see this yet but I will soon and I am thinking it will win



Best Supporting Actress
Cate Blanchett, I'm Not There: Love you Cate but give Ruby a chance she is a legend!
Ruby Dee, American Gangster- I love Ruby Dee and since I was a little girl I wanted her to get SOMETHING
Saorise Ronan, Atonement
Amy Ryan, Gone Baby Gone

Tilda Swinton-Michael Clayton



Best Supporting Actor
Casey Affleck, The Assassination Of Jesse James
Javier Bardem, No Country For Old Men- This guy BLEW ME AWAY
Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Charlie Wilson's War
Hal Holbrook, Into the Wild

Tom Wilkinson -Michael Clayton



Best Actress
Cate Blanchett, Elizabeth: The Golden Age- Excellent actress
Julie Christie, Away From Her
Marion Cotillard, La Vie En Rose

Laura Linney, The Savages
Ellen Page, Juno- They say this girl has a good chance



Best Actor
George Clooney, Michael Clayton
Daniel Day Lewis, There Will Be Blood- WHY? FOR the WIN
Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd-WHY- (Almost)
Tommy Lee Jones, In The Valley of Elah
Viggo Mortensen, Eastern Promises- WHY did they put threee of my favorite actors in the same category. (Not as strong a performance as the clips I saw for Daniel)- OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.