Thursday, January 31, 2008

I just had to...It's new!

Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
call 911

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Never wanted to -plus..I read up on it..you can break your hand and damage nerves. Nobody wins with that one.

Who is the most attractive of all your female friends?
You can't compare- they are all very gorgeous with terrific personality and spirit.

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
neither

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Crunchy

If you had to sleep with one of your teachers from high school, who would it be?
Ew


One of your friends just called you a bitch. What do you have to say to them?
Nothing. Probably ever again...

Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
Dunno but I like David, Liam and Matthew

Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Dunno but I like Rachel, Leah and Naomi

What are you craving right now?
Nothing

What was the last thing you cried about?
Bad dream- just wept a little weep

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?

I keep it, beacause they give it back to you and I don't like complications.

What color is your tissue box?
I don't have one.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Standing fan and no dust there

What is the last voicemail you received about?
A letter I needed

Have you ever walked out on a good friendship?
On one I mistakenly thought was good.....

Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
hmmm oh bad dream stuff is all.

Do you wear a name tag at work?
no never liked them. They give them out and I never wear

What kind of car do you drive?
Honda

What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
I don't go there

Have you ever had a garage sale?
no. I just give stuff away if I don't want it.

What color is your iPod?
:( dont have


What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Wine

Are you happy right now?
yes.

Who came over last

A friend of mine

Do you drink beer?
Rarely

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No. Who does that?!


What is your favorite key on your key chain?
The globe key

What was the last movie you watched at home?
The Power of One

What is in your pocket?
change

Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
steups

Where do you hurt?
usual place

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No. I wonder if I should feel bad :)

What's something fun you did today?
Talking to a friend of mine


What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Frozen food. I always try to figure out how they do the different components..quick freeze, separated freeze etc. Plus you can tell sometimes how people live by what they get out of that section.

When is your birthday?
October

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
No.

How many states in the US have you been to?
hmmm.. 7 or so

What kind of milk do you drink?
Don't like it but if I do Evaporated or Parmalat (no more Klim- unless I eat it dry)

What are you going to do after this?
Read

Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Sis- That was wicked fun. We laughed and laughed at the deals we got.

What is your favorite dessert?
anything with CHOCOLATE!..cakes and mousses or a combination or puffs

What is something you need to go shopping for?
floor polish

Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
ish

Do you like pickles?
They are ok I guess. No I really don't like them that much

Is someone in love with you?
No. I don't think anybody is

What color is your couch?
All different colors

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
No

Does someone like you right now?
Like or like like?
Like- sure that is what they say
Like like? -I don't think so, or else they would say.


Favorite pop-tart flavor?
Don't like pop tarts

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
nope

What are your plans for the weekend?
A couple things

Do you like the color green?
sure

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
A friend of mine

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
4

Do you swear at your parents?
no. geez who does that?

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I dunno- I think people have too much going on in life to think about what I am up to... :)

Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
yes--It's difficult

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I woke up and lay there thinking. Got back to sleep an hour later....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.