Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WHAT? The meet and greet haha

So when we meet people now, its way more personable and intense than it was in the past. Suddenly all these email addresses get passed around, we get sang to, blown kisses etc....
It still doesn't stop me from being concerned when I see someone totally wasted and wearing flipflops with broken glasss nearby..... (He was soooo gone and slurred out 'Take my picture you can do whatever you want"
I had to indulge my childish side and get this pic with the Moko Jumbie/ Stilt walker. She was too sweet!

Then we met Wes who sang to us and actually has been to churches that we have been to and knows people that we know there and all of this...
Todd actually stood there for a while looking preppy then moved off when he realized nobody knew who he was...he came up later though and introduced himself....
When WES sang it was great but then it seemed as if the song went on too long...Maybe he was trying to keep us there because some guy who we knew from the dorms walked up and said "Now you guys are straight up pimping!" That was my big laugh of the night.
I don't think we can help it if people want to talk to us.... That doesn't mean we are mackin'!

I loved the street drama and dancing where these two guys got trapped by the same woman to dance (they berated each other for not having each other's back in the situation...it was hilarious! Janice was CRYING..she was laughing so hard).
That lady was making the rounds, dancing with everyone...she bumped Jan a couple times, who promptly got mad!
Well then we met Heath who was sweet, took care of our drinks (and Janice's apology shot) and blew kisses at 2 am after we'd been concerned about really drunk guy, and after I had to speak harshly to some other weird guy who was pushing my arm to get my attention BLECH.....
I had a good time though...Heath took this pic, and I was in sensory overload after that.....

Hahahahah
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

WOW what a night............

Anonymous said...

LOL Yeh

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.