Monday, April 17, 2006

Jan Dad Sighting at The Game

This is the SECOND time we've seen the Jan dad look-alike at a game. The first was at the basketball game...now at the baseball game.
We made the long walk around to the ticket area and saw him. I had to get a picture....

Then we saw Alise..who seemed to be MAD fun and knew the REAL rules of 'the game' hahaha!

After that I thought that everybody that I saw was from Myspace..Everybody just looked so familiar....

I got a picture with one of the baseball players because his name was Marsh...I thought that was cool...Marsh/ Marsha...
The only thing is....He didn't play at all during the game..Janice kept pointing that out, but for all I know about the game it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I couldn't keep track of the scoring!
We left before the game ended because my stomach was acting up and I was really tired too...

Then some guy kept trying to get round Janice to talk to me and he tapped her leg...she got kinda scared..
I mean I had seen this guy around when I went to bible study downtown, and Jan for my sake tried to block him because he kept looking back, and talking to his friend, telling her that he knew me....
Then the friend got up and went away most likely so he could change seats UGH!....
Finally I decided to face the music...I looked at him and he handed me a note...
He said :Mam I think I recognize you from Potbelly's...are you Rachel?
I said No, Sorry I am not...and I turned away...... QUICK....

After that It was ALL over..I couldn't stop laughing and then when Jan said she was a little scared..I just couldn't stop. I just doubled over in the bleachers....
You know when you are scared, and anxious and angry and relieved all at the same time? That was the kind of laughter...Just to get it all out.....
He was being a little weird...at one point Jan thought he was going to throw up. Even I panicked over that!
Once people start throwing up I get ill :(

Other than that it was great...
Ummm it was kinda rude...but the FSU fans were yelling at the Miami team and being kinda mean...
I know there is a rivalry but I don't think any good ever comes out of beinfg rude for no reason.

Plus there were kids around so the cussing and foulness were kinda weird...some of the kids looked surprised at what they heard... :(

We definitely could not make it to the other games on Sat and Easter Sunday...Sunday was awesome by the way...I think I am going to LOVE all the holidays coming up...
Hugs
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

This is one of your best posts! I can't believe my "dad" was there again. I guess everyone DOES have a twin. LOL

Sat was fun-especially at the food court. : P

Anonymous said...

My stomach is hurting still from Saturday..all thet stuff...That is probably why I fell asleep for a few minutes in my seat......

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.