Monday, April 03, 2006

Terry McMillan

I saw an interview with her.
I don't really like some of her stories per say but I like her writing style. When I saw her in the interview, I saw that she had within her that talent borne from inner torments and thus the production of the novel "The Interruption of Everything".
She was really severely and awfully hurt by her ex husband Jonathan. You can read anywhere what he did to her and even Oprah was pissed off at him when she had him interview.....He's really awful.....
You could see in Terry's face and the way she moved that she was literally drunk with pain.
Drunk with pain is a bad place to be for a normal person but for one who writes, it is a place of inspiration.......
You write and write and write and cry and cry, to write the pain away....... I think.
I love Terry though...I think I will write to her...and she is a hottie for being born in 1951 and looking great!
Oh well...
Then life goes on and you sell your book and make some money.......but then you do an interview and everyone can still see your pain...
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.