Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Beach

It is always good to get away...So away we went......
On the way there we made a pit stop and saw these old people singing folk music..You know like "By and By when I go home" Type songs. It was really interesting..then some server guy came up to ask for a pic too and we said we had to leave...Then we kinda ran away....:)
The beach is so relaxing...I fell asleep LOL!
I had such a good time there...
The only annoying thing is the fishermen...They set up camp right where you want to go swimming...Then of course loonies feeding the birds.

The beach has changed since the hurricanes...Everything is so different now.
I was glad I didn't have to use the bathroom. I would have had to drive to a hotel or something I swear.....
I was insecure about the car at first but by the time we got to Publix I was fine with it.....

Also not that many people were there, so you didn't have to contend with noise etc...
Want to do this more often....

Hi "Mr. Pins" :)
Hugs
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

AMAZING PICS! LOL Hardee's sucks.

Anonymous said...

LMAO
umm Serk ans Mr Pins! :P

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.