Monday, April 24, 2006

Eat before Cafe

Or else you seriously crave food - Any type of food- by the end of the night.....
It was fun and my friend Minh showed up too!
It was good because I got to dance again but I felt a little loopy because I didn't get a chance to eat before I left the house......
I really should have eaten. Janice had crackers and I don't think that was enough either :(

Eric wasn't there but we sort of knew the guy who was tending that night. Daniel...We'd met him before at Paradigm and asked him a billion times if his name was Drew, but it wasn't...Then we made the mistake of asking him again...they look exactly alike!

Anyway it was really fun and as usual I had a great time :)
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.