Tuesday, April 11, 2006

These Days

I am thinking about things...and doing a lot more...

I know Toasties is suffering from me not being there hahaahah but something has got to give...

I really liked this pic of me because there is no way for me to rotate it straight in any photo editor.
I have to ask how he held the camera for that shot :)
Meanwhile I am reading '80 Breakfasts' and it's great...it makes me hungry although I don't necessarily want to eat that much.

My fridge has grapes and yogurt and eggs.

I will cook again soon...I have to LOL!

Jan tommorow will be great...Thanks for the comment!
Umm I can't wait for us to wear the Russe Shirts! :)
Gawd that will be something else!
Like Booty dancing to the Sound of Music songs on Saturday....but way hotter LOL!
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Yeah, there was only ONE person dancing to that movie.... ; )

Anonymous said...

LMAO!
:)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.