Friday, April 07, 2006

Thanks Jay

I took this from his bulletin on MYSPACE
Where did you take your default photo? In Syracuse NY at Mikey's Radio Station at Christmas time
Who is the first & second person on your top 8? Jan and Lysa

What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a nice top

What is your current problem? I think the people at Tires Plus messd up my car when they did the alignment and i have no way to prove it :(

What makes you most happy? Being with friends, relaxing, could be different everyday - I Agree with this one

If you could go back in time, and change something, would you? No, everything happens for a reason

Ever have a near death experience? Probably
Name an obvious about you? I'm nice !:)

What's the name of the song that you're listening To? Nothing

Any celeb you would marry? Viggo Mortensen in a heartbeat

Name someone with the same birthday as you? My twin sis!

Do you have a crush on someone? I think so.....

Ever sang in front of a large audience? In a choir, not alone...NEVER alone

What do you order at Starbucks? Don't drink coffee

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Naomi Campbell...I dunno about that

Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? Tee hee yeh

Are you comfortable with your height? Yes but taller is nice too..i love heels!

Do you speak any other languages? A little spanish and a little french

What magazines do you read? Essence, Oprah, Gourmet, Food and Wine, Travel.....

Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo? NO

Has anyone you're really close with you passed away? No

Do you ever watch MTV? nope, not anymore

What's something that really annoys you? Meanness for the sake of being mean

2 comments:

Panner said...

I like this-may have to copy...

Anonymous said...

Thank Jay...not me! LOL
Remember this?
I Think so.......

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.