Monday, April 10, 2006

Umm I dunno....

Friday was a blast...
They totally comped our great dinner because Jan knew the server!
Water shots etc... :)
Kinda surreal too....
I dunno what to make of John H (the haired guy next to me).....I think when people are drunk they kinda behave a lot differently than their real selves but his drunk self made me wonder what his real self was really like.

Anyway Mauricio was cool too and Charlie from the band. You know what was awesome...This is a jazz band and they did Kanye West/ Jamie Foxx's Gold Digger! I loved it to death....
Eric was sweet and took this pic for us.
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Yeah everything was surreal, if you know what I mean. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes I know exactly what you mean...
STOP!
LMAO!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.