Friday, November 30, 2007

Quickly

  • The Fashion show was good.
  • I only stayed 45 minutes...I was so tired
  • Designers were there, Merchandisers attended, Professors
  • There was cheese and grapes and crackers to eat
  • My Camera conked out on me
  • Maureen Told me she would collect and keep my bags for me
  • They didn't have time for auction
  • The Chandelier was made of plastic water bottles
  • There was cool art around.
  • My bags were a hit
  • The girls looked great
  • Everyone was dressed up in cocktail dresses and Heels (Not me..too cold and tired and I rushed in from another event)
  • I'm tired now and sleepy.
  • Today I have more things...And then tomorrow too.,..I'm Tired!
  • I can't even bow out of it and stay home and sleep because I promised people I would be there and so I am going to go....
  • Oh well..Sunday afternoon I can sleep...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.