Monday, November 19, 2007

The process

I still have the picture peice to make(HELP!) for the design show. It's gonna look a little like this but with a headwrap and more detail in the face and background.

They say the show is going to be fancy, so I am a litlle nervous, but whatever. It's all reconstricted pieces. I started with Two tops I never wear.

I was nervous for the Jewelry piece I submitted the last time and It worked out for me :)

Snippity Snip, pin, cut, sew, watch Barefoot in the Park while sewing

Take snap shot for the organizers

Of course all this would have taken less time if I had a sewing machine but still, since it's hand sewn I can call it couture.

I dunno if I should stick on, or sew on for the art piece.

The faux leather backing is really thick.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.