Saturday, November 17, 2007

Clive Owens and Architecture in Helsinki

Before I went to see Architecture I went to a movie called Shoot Em Up.
All I have to say is geez. Clive Owens is beautiful, Monica Bellucci is gorgeous and sensual and if they were not in the movie, I would have walked out within the first 30 minutes.


The movie was just violent for the sake of being violent, but I wanted to look at Clive's face so I stayed the 86 minutes
Ok, ok.
They wanted to make a point about gun control and this is the only way to do it...eh...
There are better ways.
The violence was really over the top.
Too in your face.
Very unreal maybe, with very silly lines for the characters.
Limmericks and one liners..kinda lame.
So instead of giving the desired effect (guns are bad), the audience was cheering and laughing.
I didn't really connect with the characters either. I just looked at their prettiness, flat on the screen.

So because I went to the movie, I got to the concert just as it was starting.

I wasn't up front..ugh..but good thing because I don't like the Panther music.

Architecture was good. Very good to dance to, although they never really sustain beats long enough to establish good flow with dance moves.

You have to switch it up a lot.

I mean everybody else transitioned easily from dancing, to jumping and flailing arms etc...but I don't flail .
"That aint how I roll"

My camera battery konked out before I got good pics of them but eh...

I got this one and that is good enough :)

Before the bands came on they actually played some dancehall and Missy Elliot's "One minute Man"

So that kept me there for the concert.

I was ready to dance...

I almost forgot. It was V89's Birthday Bash so there was cake.

In the dark ...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.