Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vegetarianism

I asked E about trying vegetarianism.
She recommended meat substitutes like tofu. I've actually made curried tofu, sauteed tofu, and stir fried tofu before and they were all very good. I actually could do it. I would eat eggs too and be that kind of vegetarian.
I formulated a lot of recipes when I was going through my vegetarian trials and I notice that I eat way less carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes, cookies, cake, pizza, pastries), than everyone else.
I don't have any particular philosophy behind doing it, except to see if I will feel healthier, so I will see how it goes.
I actually use a lot of vegtables. A lot of eggplant, cabbage, carrots and lettuce. I like these a lot. I really enjoy Bok choi as well. I really should write my recipes down
I'll also have to start after I clear my freezer out of all that chicken I bought on sale at Publix :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.