Monday, September 18, 2006

Just Friends

I watched the movie Just Friends recently and thought it was really funny.
So I looked it up online and I happened to find a a site called Just Friends which is a premier social club. ou pay money for membership but then there are benefits to being a member.
I looked at the pictures of the parties and everyone seemed to be having fun.
Everyone or some people were pretty or beautiful but I don't know that I get that it's a JUST FRIENDS thing.
It looked more like it could be a SINGLES social club. I belive if you ask the people there, they would tell you that they want to meet someone there for not JUST FRIENDS
The only way to find out would be to join but I dunno if I would want to commit to it. It's based in California anyway, so that would not make sense.
They have a Taste of Chocolate party and some yatch parties and charities.
I don't know if its because it is based in California or what but something seemes too.....
It just doesn't really....
I dunno I want people to visit the site and tell me what they think of it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.