Friday, September 29, 2006

Informal Fallacies and Greg

I met Greg Koukl after his talk on Moral Relativism.
I thought he was an extremely intelligent person. He speaks for a living, but he was really good at what he did.
I read a lot of his articles and I liked when he answered some of the questions posed, citing informal fallacies such as:
Ad hominem
Genetic fallacy
Psychogenic fallacies

I feel he was preaching to the choir though. Most of the people if not all the people there already agreed with what he had to say.
When I talked to him, he cleared up some of the things I read in some of the articles he wrote. I wish I would have asked him about MLK because I saw that he was dejected about certain things and I really think he wants to talk to someone about it...
Maybe next time..It was great/interesting meeting him.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.