Saturday, September 30, 2006

La Fea Mas Bella

My favorite of all the new shows in the line up this season is Ugly Betty.
I think it will be a big hit, I saw the first episode in a re-air and it was really great.
They gave it a huge amount of test screens, especially in front of Latino audiences to see how well it did.


The buzz caught on so quicky, that they put it on Thursday nights at 8pm as a lead in to Gray's Anatomy!
After I saw the show I have to say it's worth the time slot. Slama Hayek did a good job in choosing this adaptation of Yo Soy Betty La Fea for her production company.

America Ferrera and Eric Mabius are great choices for the lead characters. Of course Alan Dale from Neighbors and Young Doctors (Australian Soap Operas) is always great to see.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.