Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Creek

I just saw an episode of Dawson's Creek. It was the first one ever for the series.
Wow those were some intense teenagers.
I mean teenagers have a lot going on in general, and I don't know if it's just me but I did't have as much as they did going on.
Firstly the climbing up the ladder to sleep in the bed of James van der Beek.
I mean I guess that's ok, but she had to row a boat to getto his house inthe first place...That's a lot of work to go sleep in the bed isn't it?
Then all the over alayzing of everything. I got so tired watching them. I felt they needed to just go and hang out at the mall.
Or better yet go do some school work. I know that that took up all MY time. LOL
Nevertheless I watched the whole thing because nothing is more entertaining than teen angst TV shows.
I wonder if real American Teenagers have so much going on?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Dawson's Creek is one of my guilty pleasures. ;-)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.