Monday, September 18, 2006

Downtown Getdown

Was good but hot...I don't think we will go there for a while. I was really surprise dby the marching chief because they sounded like DRUMLINE! They really had some soul to their music!
The really interesting thig was that the music at the 'kids' stage was better than the music way down at the other end. They really were stretching on the older band's mucic I think.

Up at the kids end though, I was really amazed.
The kids knew all the words to all the songs from the charts and ALL the dances. I was a little bit shocked because some of those kids really knew some vulgar moves. I was wondering where they learned that then I thought TV.
I know I couldn't do some of those moves and seriously would not want to anyway. Least of all in public.
They seemed to be having fun though...I guess that that is what counts LOL.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.