Monday, May 14, 2012

New

I watched Bird Song and while I didn't care very much for the story, something made up for it

The locations and cinematography were beautiful

I really got into it because of that

Then I saw this guy and liked him immediately
You know when there is a main character but then a break out star steals the show (and should have probably gotten the lead but for whatever reason he didn't)?

That was this guy

That along with the other elements I mentioned made the show really worth watching and getting involved.

After that guy dies. I lost all interest in the rest of the story

But I watched it anyway.

Somebody (a book reviewer/editor) on twitter said that immaturity is not being able to close a book that is really awful.

I have only done that once and I kinda regretted it.

With Books I always think there is a chance for something to change, some redemption, so you should keep reading to the end.

Be disappointed if you must but see I through to the end.

That's my thinking anyway. As long as it doesn't stress me out or make me feel down or somehing I can see it through.

The minute I feel it's too stressy for no reason, I am out, done for good and I feel no regret.

Movies, I walk out if I don't like. Usually the tone is set within the first 20 minutes, no going back...

This movie caused me no stress. Was so pretty and shot so well that I was willing to stick it out.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.