Saturday, May 19, 2012

Glued

Can't shake this show.
Scandal
The finale just went down and it was amazing.

Thy just found out they will be back for Season 2

Seriously, I have watched each episode 3 times
 I haven't ever done that for a show (well maybe the Cosby show)

The drama was RIGHT

Bellamy Young is screaming for an Emmy in her protrayal of the First Lady

She scared me a lot in the last couple of episodes

Matt Letscher was also pretty cool, although things got a little campy coming down to the end.

Of course Kerry Washington and Tony Goldyn did a great job along with the rest of the cast

That Shonda Rhimes knows how to write! When somebody is a good writer, we are friends (in my head) for life! Do your thing girl!
 
Meanwhile I can't wait for Season 2.
 Well maybe I can. The show is kinda stressy and I do need to chill ALL THE WAY out when it's done.


It's a whole thing of putting on sweet music and looking at pretty pictures just to get your heart rate back to normal.
Speaking of music.
  The sountrack for the show is awesome as well. Album Leaf's album is now on my playlist.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.