Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maybe

The only reason I am probably going to see this movie is because i see some diversity in at least the extras of the cast.
I saw this scene and I said: OK maybe I will go and watch the movie

Also, I saw  Amitabh Bachchan is in it. He was the star of most of the bollywood films I used to watch when I was very little

I read this book with a friend of mine when I was in University (The Great Gatsby). Which means that each night we took turns reading out loud to each other before parting ways.

It took longer to read it that way, but it was fun because you could discuss it as you went along
Also you could try and make it funny by putting on posh voices if you wanted.

However, after a while it stopped being fun because the characters were HORRID to each other.
Absolutely horrible.
 FOR NO REASON whatsoever. They were also kind of horrid to themselves. Hanging round people they didn't like, just for the sake of parties etc. It was so awful. But I guess they got caught up in the lifestyle

By the time we were done with the book, we decided to be more careful with what we chose the next time. We took umpteeen walks at night in the weeks following and did fun, pretty things

Even now just thinking of the book makes me feel kinda down. So I am only going to see it for the pretty colors, the costumes, and the scenery. I think it's true what they say. People won't necessarily remember what you do or say but how you make them feel...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.