Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Abuzz

Lifeclass was an amazing experience tonight.
It was the finale so all the experts were there
Wehen Tony Robbins had everybody doing the Emotional Flooding exercise, I was a little overcome.
It was exhilarating and very draining all at the same time.

When I looked at twitter my timeline was flooded with people talking about it, a lot were crying, some shaking....
It was a lot for a 4 minute exercise (he usually does it in 20 minutes)
 
I learned so much
Pages and pages of notes
The topic tonight was Gratitude. How to be greatful in ALL things, in all situations for all the people who have come into your life.
Also not to be so invested in the outcome.
 

There is too much for me to write here. I am  just grateful I wrote it all down. I am too drained to re-read it now. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.