Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pork and Beans

E found pork in her chili con tofu.
I think we Both were alarmed. I didn't know they added pork to baked beans either...maybe she grabbed the wrong can. :(
I really want to go a little meat free for a while, so I was glad when Robin made the deep fried tofu dip thing (In the blue bowl next to the juice with the slotted spoon).....It was tremendously delicious.
I could have eaten all of it but the surprising thing was that about a few ounces of it really filled me up.
I realized from talking to E and Robin too that I should let the Tofu drain.
I didn't before and it was a big mushy mess the first time I tried to curry it.
So I need cheesecloth and a bowl, and I will be set.
My stomach is so weird these days....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.